DESIGN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO LACK OF PAYMENT // APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

January 14, 2012

a moment.

Lately I've been feeling trapped within the world of Blogger. I'm lacking the words to voice the many thoughts jumbled inside my head. When I blog, it's for the sake of killing time. Through the years, I've come to enjoy and love this world of blogging. I love the fact that I can type away my thoughts, being able to share tidbits of my life. I love this community of friends, other Blog-a-holics relating to your feelings. I've smiled, cried, and been downright serious, enjoying these years of blogging.

I always seem to forget that I have a voice. I have something to say. There are endless thoughts trailing through my mind and aching to flow onto the keyboard, but I always get held back by myself. I'm afraid my writing won't be good enough, that no one would enjoy reading this.

I will not let myself surrender to what-ifs and fears. The keyboard is my pen, the ink seeps through the screen in mini pixils, coloring the screen and scattering posts throughout my blog.

My blog might have died, but my thoughts will always be there.



That's me, still smiling.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is gorgeous! and oh my, so are your words. keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your lovely comment

    ReplyDelete

Century Gothic