DESIGN TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED DUE TO LACK OF PAYMENT // APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE

November 25, 2011

I'm thankful for...

Words don't seem to fabricate in my mind. They don't easily flow out my fingers like tendrils onto the keyboard , creating a lovely post.

Life's been complicated. Every undertaking affects me in some way, and I'm not going to lie, it takes a certain serenity to realize how to be thankful for every bad thing in life. They open my eyes to the good things I never paid attention to before.

Amidst all the pandemonium, there's a lot to be thankful for, despite the passing of Thanksgiving.

Inspired by Hannah Nicole from Aspire, the abc's of thanks list will unequivocally serve as a transcendent way to greet the long Thanksgiving weekend.



Head on over to Finding Joy and share your ABC list of love. What are you thankful for this year?



Happy (late) Thanksgiving!

0 sweet replies:

Post a Comment

Century Gothic